Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bloscar aka The Blogademy Award Part 4


So I know I have been a little absent. School and work doesn't really make much time. I do change my schedule on Monday the 31st to work earlier and get off of work earlier so yay!

Okay any way moving on. I was reading comments and guess what? I received two, that's right, two more blog awards! The first is from Goofy Girl over at There Is Grandeur and the other is from Crazy Ramblings of a Tired Mom over at Crazy Ramblings of a Tired Mom. Now they are the same award, but hey it was given to me twice. Yeah sounds naughty doesn't it?

I know I am supposed to answer questions, but with my life at this time, I am not able to. I did the first part of mentioning who provided me the award, and when I have time, I will hand it out.

So for right now I am giving my thanks, and shall return!

1 comment:

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

hey...congrats on your 2 awards! well deserved!

((believe me...i know about busy schedules...not enough hours in a day to get all done...hang in there!))