Sunday, January 23, 2011

What's for dinner?

Katherine Mary Knight was the younger of twins born on October 24, 1955 in Tenterfield, New South Wales. Katherine's Father, Ken, was a drunk and would rape her Mother, Barbara, up to ten times a day. Katherine stated that numerous family members would sexually abuse her very frequently. She stated that her Father was not one of them. This continued until she was eleven.

~*Katherine Knight*~

In school, Katherine was considered a pleasant girl that would go into a fit of rage over minor upsets. She did attack one boy in school with a weapon. When she left school, at age 15, she became a cutter. She then started her dream job, which was cutting up offal, entrails and internal organs of a butchered animal. She moved up to boning and was provided with her own set of butcher knives. She hung these knives over her bed, no matter where she lived, just so they would be there if she needed them.

Katherine met Kellett in 1973, they were co-workers. He knew how to drink and she knew how to fight. When Kellett would get into fights, Katherine was right there backing up Kellett with her fists. Katherine requested that her and Kellett get married. They rode up on her motorcycle, and Kellett was very intoxicated. Katherine's Mother told Kellett to watch his back for Katherine would not hesitate to kill him if he pissed her off. She told him that Katherine would fucking kill him.

On their wedding night, Katherine tried to strangle Kellet because he fell asleep after having sex three times. Needless to say, the marriage was not the best damn thing that happened since sliced bread! They had a little girl, Melissa Ann, and Kellett couldn't take Katherine any more and left her for another woman. In protest, Katherine took 2 month old Melissa and laid her on the railroad tracks. She then went to town with an axe and threatened to kill a lot of people. Melissa was found, and rescued, by a local resident, Old Ted. Katherine was arrested, diagnosed with postpartum depression, and released.

Katherine slashed some chicks face and demanded that the chick take her to where Kellett was. The chick escaped. The cops show up at the service station and Katherine has some little boy, holding him hostage. She was disarmed and taken to the psychiatric ward where she told nurses she was going to kill the mechanic because he fixed Kellett's car. Kellett was told of the incident, so he left his girlfriend to be by Katherine's side. She was released from the hospital and went to live with Kellet and his Mother. Another daughter was born to the couple on 3/6/80, her name was Natasha Maree. Four years later Katherine left Kellet this time.

Katherine then met David Saunders. He moved in with her, and her two daughters, but kept his apartment that he had as well. Katherine would become jealous numerous times and throw Saunders out, only to beg him to come back. She cut the throat of Saunders' two month old Dingo, stating that if he ever done her wrong, that it was going to be him next time. She then knocked him unconscious with a pan. In 1988, Katherine had another daughter, so Saunders put a deposit down on a house. Katherine decorated the house with rusted animal traps, some skulls, animal skins, some pitch forks, some boots, leather jackets and rakes. You could not see the ceiling nor the walls. They got into another argument, and Katherine hit Saunders in the face with an iron and stabbed him in the stomach with some scissors. It said to hell with this and went into hiding. He went to see his daughter, and had a restraining order put on him.

Katherine then moved on to Chillingworth, to which she had a boy named Eric. After three years, she left Chillingworth for the guy she was having an affair with, Price.

Price knew of Katherine's violent streak, but still let her and her children move in with him and his children. His children adored Katherine, and even though they had some fights, he considered their life a bunch of roses. Price refused to marry Katherine, so she video tapped all that Price had taken from his company, and sent the video to his boss. Price was fired from the job he held for seventeen years. He threw her out, later to reconcile, but refused to let her move back in. The fighting became worse, and Price lost a lot of friends. Their fights escalated to Katherine stabbing Price in the chest, he told her to leave his home and took out a restraining order. Price told his co-workers that if he did not arrive at work the next day, it was because Katherine killed him. They begged him to not go home, but he had to for his children so she wouldn't kill them too. He went home, went to bed at 11 p.m. Katherine came over, woke him up, they had sex and he went to sleep.

~*John Price*~

Price was found by police the next day, after neighbors noticed blood on the front door. Katherine was found comatose from an OD of pills. Price was stabbed 37 times while he was sleeping. He tried to escape by going out the front door, but he either fell back inside the house, or Katherine drug him back in. He bled out in the hallway. The stabs were both in his front and his back and some going into vital organs, heart, liver, stomach, lungs, left kidney to where the lower part was severed completely, pancreas, and colon. Price was skinned, quote from trutv, "The entire skin was in one piece including hair, face, ears, nose, mouth, genitals and complete stab holes and dripping in blood. Hanging from the S-hook in the doorway, the feet were dragging on the ground." He was decapitated, and Katherine actually cooked some of his body parts like a pot roast complete with zucchini, cabbage, potato, yellow squash, pumpkin and gravy. She then put the concoction above onto two place settings on the table for Price's children. She was going to feed them their own father. The kids were not home at the time of the murder and the police arrived before any type of eating took place, and found Price's head in the pot with the vegetables. They also found a third meal that was thrown into the back yard, speculations was that it was for Katherine, but she couldn't eat it. A note was left on a photo of Price, accusing him of raping her children and his children raping her children.

Katherine went to plead guilty to manslaughter, but it was denied by the courts. She was charged with murder, and she pled not guilty. The trial commenced some jurors were advised they could be excused because of the graphic photos. Katherine was going to be defended stating that she had amnesia and disassociation. DENIED. She then pled guilty, but still refused to live up to what she did. It wasn't said as to why the guilty plea to murder all of the sudden. The judge stated that Katherine's lack of remorse is going to be the cause of the most sever penalty that can be given. She was sentenced to life in prison without parole, and gave the order to have all her papers marked with "never to be released."

Katherine appealed stating that the sentence was too harsh for the killing. All the judges of the appeals court denied her appeal. One judge stated, "This was an appalling crime, almost beyond contemplation in a civilized society."


GoofyGirl said...

just thought you'd like to know... you've received a blog award

SweetiePea said...

Sheesh, I guess she was kind of an angry person.

crazy ramblings of a tired mom said...

You have been awarded! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, so glad I never got in her way! I feel bad for her kids.

BeMistified said...

GG & CRofTM: Thank you!!!

BCLilly4life said...

eep She was one crazy person....probably due to the being traumatically rapped when she was younger but not an excuse for her behaviors......SCARY I'd never want to get on her bad side...