Saturday, January 29, 2011

Have You Been Given An Award?!?! Read To Find Out!

Alright so for the first award I was supposed to hand out. This award is going out to those blogs that are what the award states: Under followed, Overlooked, Uncommon and Underestimated.

This award is being given to:






Alright and now on to the most recent blog I am to giving away.

 ~*Yes there are more rules to this award than just giving it away. See below!*~

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave this award to you:
This has happened, please see post below:

Bloscar Aka Blogademy Award Part 4

2. Share 7 things about yourself:

I am originally from Utah

Yes I am Mormon

No I am not a practicing Mormon

No I do not have a husband and many sister-wives

I am starting to look into the holistic way of life

I have always been interested in the Pagan and Wiccan ways

I read Tarot cards.

Alright now rule #3 is to give this away to recently discovered great bloggers. There was supposed to be a certain number, but I see myself as a rule breaker, so I will give the award to whomever I want!










Thank you all for keeping me entertained. ALL of you my dear followers and readers!!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)

Brian Miller said...

woot. thanks for the award and congrats on receiving them yourself! a pagan morman...my you are interesting...smiles.

Anonymous said...

hey thanx!

DianeLynn said...

First thank you, LOL I think! :)I am not for sure if I fit but here are 7 things about me. Ready?

Christian but not "religious"/the owl is my spirit guide
Want to live in a Yurt off grid
Love all music and love it loud
Closer to nature 1st than people
Finally: A hippie/gypsy/peace lovin' open minded free spirit
veggie/eco friendly native american half breed chick
THE END! LOL

wolf said...

Thanks for the award. Cheers!

Hexenessel said...

Thank you for giving me such a nice award, and at least you will come to the Wicca tradition, because it's the only one in life we can "live" and learn from nature.
blessed be

Bhakti Omwoods said...

Thank you Very much! I love Utah. It's one of my favorite states. The nature is awesome. I didn't see any mormons though. But I saw buffalos. Floated on the Salt Lake. Went to a punk rock show. Goodd timez.

Nicole said...

Thanks!

Unspoken said...

Ahh, lots f new blogs for me to wander!