Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's My Party, And No Crying Was Involved!

Oh good lord! So my birthday is Tomorrow, or 11/14 for those of you who may already be on that day, and I went out last night to celebrate! I had a freaking blast! Though when you go to a bar that is owned by a friend, you seem to get drunk a lot quicker than all the other people. When I look back on last night, they poured 3/4 booze and 1/4 whatever the non-booze was!

~*What I was drinking. It was num yummy!*~

I played some pool, the que ball seemed to leave the table a couple of times. I mean hey if I had a drunk lady trying to come at me with a stick............ Oh never mind, that is not going where I want it to go to prove my point.

Hillary was my designated, and thank the powers that be because I was, in the words of a co-worker, faded! This is my first time in 10 years that I have actually got that drunk that much! Last time was 10/31/2000. Woot!

This morning was a rough one, but I seem to be holding together quite well. No crackers in the house, so I done did eat me some bread, and I am feeling better. I received an iPod touch 4th generation from my Mother, totally sweet! I had it engraved to say "You are not your freaking iPod" Yeah I know genius. I was going to say fucking instead of freaking, but noooooooooooooooooo Apple said "Yeah not so much" the bastards! I tried to take a picture of it, but it's sooooooo shiny and reflective.

Well my friends, here's to having a better morning, since it's only 10:54 here in colorful Colorado, and to a better day! Y'all have a great morning/day/night and we will talk to you later.

13 comments:

Just Plain Tired said...

Happy Birthday! Nothing wrong with a little celebration and glad you're not feeling the effects too badly today.

Me, myself and I said...

Yippee! Sounds like you had an awesome time! Happy Birthday! My birthday is December 15 and we are taking a vacation to visit my hubby's family. I am looking forward to it...I hope I have a blast and get "faded"!
Jess

Simple Dude said...

Sounds like a good time - and happy birthday! I also had a rough night.. we had a work outing and I ended up closing the bars down at 2am. Ouch. To add insult to injury we woke up to a fresh 6+ inches of snow this morning. yikes!

SD
simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com

Tricia said...

Happy birthday! That's gonna be my excuse why I drank so much last night - I was toasting to you! :)

Mynx said...

Happy birthday. Sounds like you had a fantastic time.

The Adorkable Ditz said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! WOOOOO funness!

:)

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

forestwalk/laura k said...

sounds like you had a birthday you'll remember...!! i've had a few of those...ha!

have a happy one...

Alan Myers said...

Happy Birthday!

BeMistified said...

Thanks y'all! It was a blast :)

SweetiePea said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Glad you got out and had some fun. Sounds like it was a lot funner than my birthday for sure. I need to get a friend who owns a bar. LOL

The Sword of Odin Knife Blog said...

BeMistified,

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday.

Enjoy your new Ipod!

BeMistified said...

SP: I can share my friend's bar with you!!!

TSoOKB: Thank you! I have been, it is FREAKING awesome!

Nicole said...

Ok it's a little late but better late than never, right? Happy Birthday!